Amazon Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Your Family
Christmas is coming up super soon and if you’re like us, there are definitely a little bit of last-minute Christmas gifts you need to take care of! Here are 15 last-minute Christmas stocking stuffers ideas for your whole family!!
Stockings were a BIG deal in our family when Stetson was growing up. The kids would wake up super early (sometimes just past midnight, haha!) to see what Santa had brought them. Their stockings were always full of small gifts like toys, candy, nuts, and an orange! Stetson & her siblings would eat a couple of treats, quietly chat about the goodies they got, then go back to sleep until dawn.
We hope these stocking stuffer ideas help create the same kinda Christmas morning magic for your family!
Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Him
- Six-in-one Multitool Pen
- What a nifty little gadget! This is six tools in one easy-to-carry pen.
- Beard King Bib Apron
- Say goodbye to tiny beard hairs in your bathroom sink — this beard apron attaches to the mirror to catch everything while he shaves.
- Cut Resistant Work Gloves
- This is a great stocking stuffer idea for the guy who loves to build things and work with his hands.
- Men’s Body Soap
- This all-natural soap smells amazing and makes the perfect stocking stuffer for men.
- Leather Cord Organizers
- These little cord organizers have snaps that keep your folded cords from opening up and getting tangled.
Tap here or on these photos to shop even more stocking stuffers for men!
Christmas Stocking Stuffers Ideas for Women
- Poppy & Pout Lip Care Set
- This lip care set includes a luxurious lip scrub and our favorite lip balm!
- Jade Roller & Gua Sha
- These skincare tools are an amazing way to decrease puffiness and fine lines with a gentle face massage!
- Portable Mini Perfume Spray Bottles
- These tiny bottles are a cute and easy way to travel with your favorite scent.
- Waterproof Cute Passport Case
- For the frequent traveler, this is a great stocking stuffer idea!
- The Clean Purse Ball
- This is such a nifty little addition to your bag — it has a sticky inside to pick up the little crumbs and dust and stuff that accumulates in your purse!
Tap here or on these photos to shop even more women’s stocking stuffer ideas!
Stocking Stuffers for Kids
- Paper Planes Kit
- This booklet of patterned and colored paper makes for fun paper airplanes!
- Glow-in-the-dark Temporary Tattoos
- What kid doesn’t love temporary tattoos? This is a double whammy — they’re Christmas-themed AND glow-in-the-dark!
- WikkiStix Waxed Yarn
- These sculpting sticks are quiet, mess-free artsy items OR fidget toys!
- LEGO Classic Creative Monsters
- You can never go wrong with LEGOS for Christmas. This small kit makes a perfect stocking stuffer!
- Santa Claus Go Fish
- Card games are always fun if you need a stocking stuffer for younger kids! This Santa-themed go-fish game is easy for kiddos even as young as 3 or 4 to play!